Life for me is a lot about questions. I question most things, especially that which is not usually questioned.
I go through cycles where a particular question will dominate and guide my work, life and inquiries. I am starting to collect some here...
- How do we create technologies that serve humanity, and not vice versa?
- What does humanity want? And what does technology want?
- Who would we be if there were no problems to be solved?
- How many times can we die, again and again in each moment,
each breath, each relationship?
- What does it mean to be human in this technological age?